Sunday, January 25, 2009

lo-fi windmill fodder


It was busy on the ditch, a warm Sunday, a day that especially brings out the weekender's. There is lots of jogging and hand-holding going on.
I realize as I'm walking and doing the low-fi high five (that is a waist high palm too those unfamiliar) to those passing. Then a younger (teen I would say) girl walks by with her dog and doesn't salute back...hmmmmm.
I see now that the acknowledgments on the ditch run generationaly and just recently like maybe the last few years I have crossed over too the acknowledgment side of things. I used to keep to myself even a wave was intrusive...but now its more important to say in a hand gesture "lovely morning, aren't we lucky to be able to do this...". I also liked the light on the windmill...

No comments:

Post a Comment