Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't just walk your dog...drive him!


Okay - so people are not supposed to drive on these paths - actually we are not even supposed to walk here but lets not get technical about it. So when most of us pedestrians especially with dogs and leashes see a car driving and kicking up dust and taking up all the room coming our way, we usually send the stink eye upon them. So today I see a car coming towards us super slowly. Then the driver's side door opens and I see 4 brown legs walking behind the door - I peak around and see a large lab like dog walking behind the door quite happily. I say "Is that your dog"? I get a grumpy wave off from the driver...and I realize he's walking his dog, from his car! I was in shock and didn't get a very good picture but if you look down the road, there's the proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment