Friday, February 27, 2009

lookout for llama's - correction Alpacas!


So its way to warm for February and everyone including me and Jackson have Spring fever. We decide to drive a mile or two down the way to walk some of the ditches that are too far to reach from the house. Its always an adventure because you have to find the easements between and sometimes through other peoples back yards. Usually its not so hard - today it was impossible. We were wondering around a culdesac for a while till we spotted another dog walker, Pastor Joe and his dog Maestro, He gave me elaborate directions, through this palatial mansion's yard up ahead...I said do you think they will mind me passing on their property "its my house he said'! Off we scrambled down the path...and soon we came across the Alpaca's - don't get to close Jackson they spit!

1 comment: